- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders (the “Participants”) and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The promotional periods commences 30 days prior to the initial/respective Draw Dates (16, 23, 30 December 2020) advertised at 08h00 and ends on the Draw Date and Time
- Draw Dates and times will be advertised via Suncoast Communication Channels.
- Suncoast reserves the right to amend the draw date/time if deemed necessary as a result of changing state of disaster regulations.
- The initial promotional period was from 08h00,16 November 2020 until 07:59am, 15 December 2020 for the draw scheduled 16 December 2020. The promotion was postponed on 15 December 2020. Points earning was thus unaffected, with only the draw date to be rescheduled. The new draw date is Thursday, 25 February 2021 and will distribute the remaining prize pool from the postponed promotional period as was previously communicated.
- The draw previously scheduled for 23 December 2020 – has been updated to 11 March 2021. The initial promotion period was from 08h00, 23 November 2020 until 07h59, 22 December 2020. The promotion was postponed on 15 December 2020. The balance of the promotional days due from the initial period are 08h00, Sunday, 28 February 2021 to 07h59, Monday, 08 March 2021. Points earning thus remains 29 days.
- The draw previously scheduled for 30 December 2020 – has been updated to 18 March 2021. The initial promotion period was from 08h00, 30 November 2020 until 07h59, 29 December 2020. The promotion was postponed on 15 December 2020. The balance of the promotional days due from the initial period are 08h00, Sunday, 28 February 2021 to 07h59, Monday, 15 March 2021. Points earning thus remains 29 days.
Ticket Earning (Entry Criteria):
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Suncoast Rewards card during the points earning period.
- Participants will be entitled to tickets based on the following point criteria
Points Earning Period:
|Tier||Points per 1 Ticket||Points Earning Commences||Points Earning Ends||Draw Date|
|Black, Platinum & Gold||50||08h00, 16 November 2020||07h59, 15 December 2020||25 February 2021|
|Black, Platinum & Gold||50||08h00, 23 November 2020||07h59, 14 December 2020||11 March 2021|
|08h00, 28 February 2021||07h59, 08 March 2021|
|Black, Platinum & Gold||50||08h00, 30 November 2020||07h59, 14 December 2020||18 March 2021|
|08h00, 28 February 2021||07h59am, 15 March 2021|
- Tickets (Entries) are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Ticket earning is unlimited, however Participants may only win once per draw.
- Only points earned during the promotional points earning period before the draw will be considered for the draw. This applies to the initial points earning period which has been completed.
- The points earning criteria used and the entry bin that participants qualify for is determined by the participant’s card status on the day of the draw. The participant’s card status may change during the course of the pro5otion, if the guest has been upgraded or downgraded.
- All active Suncoast Cardholders from 01 January 2020 until 28 February 2021 will receive ONE complimentary ticket into each draw.
Draw Participation Process
- For the draw on 25 February 2021, participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the eHosts from Monday, 08h00, 22 February 2021 to close of trade Wednesday, 24 February 2021 during which the entry bins are open. Draw time and date will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- For the draw on 11 March 2021, participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the eHosts from Monday, 08h00, 08 March 2021 to close of trade Wednesday, 10 March 2021 during which the entry bins are open. Draw time and date will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- For the draw on 18 March 2021, participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the eHosts from Monday, 08h00, 15 March 2021 to close of trade Wednesday, 17 March 2021 during which the entry bins are open. Draw time and date will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- The draw will not be held publicly, as such Participants may not be present at the draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated. The draw will be held behind the scenes, outside of trading hours.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw and will be announced via Facebook Live. Prizes may be collected after the draw during trading hours. All Winners will be notified telephonically via contact details listed on the Patron Management System.
- A Prize Reveal will take place immediately after winners are drawn in which a random selector will be used to determine the Prize Value awarded to each Winner. Winner’s may not be present at these Prize Reveals.
- The cash prize breakdown for each draw, is as follows:
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of cash vouchers redeemable at Suncoast Cashdesk. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner only within 15 days of the draw from the Guest Services Desk or Salon Privé Desk (black card). Reasonable steps will be taken to contact the Prize Winner using contact details available on the Suncoast Patron Management System. Should the Prize Winner not be contactable, the prize may be forfeited.
- Prize Winners must be in possession of positive and acceptable form of identification when collecting prizes. Should the Participant not be in possession of an identity document, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Winner using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk and the Salon Privé desks upon request.