- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders (the “Participants”) and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional period will be from 01 January – 28 January 2021.
- Draw dates and times are listed below, any amendments will be communicated via the casino’s marketing mediums.
|Day ||Date||Draw Time||Draw Type||Starts||Ends|
|Wednesday||12-Jan||20h00||Gold Cash||08h00||at draw time|
|Thursday||13-Jan||20h00||Platinum Cash||08h00||at draw time|
|Friday||14-Jan||20h00||Black Cash||08h00||at draw time|
|Wednesday||19-Jan||20h00||Gold Cash||08h00||at draw time|
|Thursday||20-Jan||20h00||Platinum Cash||08h00||at draw time|
|Friday||21-Jan||20h00||Black Cash||08h00||at draw time|
|Wednesday||26-Jan||20h00||Mega Cash Gold||08h00||at draw time|
|Thursday||27-Jan||20h00||Mega Cash Platinum||08h00||at draw time|
|Friday||28-Jan||20h00||Mega Cash Black||08h00||at draw time|
- Suncoast reserves the right to amend any dates/times of this promotion if deemed necessary, e.g.: points earning; entry bin closing; draws. Any changes will be communicated to all participating patrons via marketing channels.
Ticket Earning (Entry Criteria):
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Suncoast Rewards card during the points earning period.
- Points earning will commence on 01 January 2021 at 08h00 and will continue till each draw day at the draw start time.
- Participants will be entitled to tickets, for the Weekly Cash Draws and for the Mega Cash Draws based on the following point criteria:
- Black 500 points
- Plat 200 points
- Gold 100 points
- Tickets (Entries) are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Ticket earning is unlimited, however Participants may only win once per a draw. If a winner is selected more than once in a draw, a redraw will be done.
- Only points earned during the promotional points earning period before the draw, will be considered for the draw.
- The points earning criteria used and the entry bin that participants qualify for is determined by the participant’s card status on the day of the draw. The participant’s card status may change during the course of the promotion, if the guest has been upgraded or downgraded.
- All cardholders will receive a free ticket into the first Weekly Cash draw that they enter.
Draw Participation Process
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the eHosts, prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. Entry bin opening and closing times are listed in point 4 above.
- These draws will not be held publicly, as such Participants may not be present at the draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw and will be announced via Facebook Live. Prizes may be collected after the draw during trading hours. All Winners will be notified telephonically via contact details listed on the Patron Management System.
- A Prize Reveal will take place after winners are drawn in which a random selector will be used to determine the Prize Value awarded to each Winner. Winners may not be present at these Prize Reveals.
- The prize breakdown per tier for the Weekly Cash Draws are as follows:
|1||R10,000+ R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP||R3,000 + R500 FP|
|2||R7,000+ R2,000 FP||R3,000 + R1,000 FP||R2,000 + R500 FP|
|3||R7,000+ R2,000 FP||R3,000 + R1,000 FP||R2,000 + R500 FP|
|4||R5,000 + R2,000 FP||R2,000 + R1,000 FP||R1,000 + R500 FP|
|5||R5,000 + R2,000 FP||R2,000 + R1,000 FP||R1,000 + R500 FP|
|6||R5,000 + R2,000 FP||R2,000 + R1,000 FP||R1,000 + R500 FP|
- The prize breakdown per tier for the Mega Cash Draws are as follows:
|1||R100,000+R2,000 FP||R50,000 + R1,000 FP||R25,000 + R500 FP|
|2||R20,000+ R2,000 FP||R10000 + R1,000 FP||R5,000 + R500 FP|
|3||R15,000+ R2,000 FP||R7,500 + R1,000 FP||R4,000 + R500 FP|
|4||R10,000+ R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP||R3,000 + R500 FP|
|5||R10,000+ R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP||R3,000 + R500 FP|
|6||R10,000+ R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP||R3,000 + R500 FP|
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of Cash Voucher and FreePlay. All prizes are not transferrable.
- Cash prizes are redeemable at Suncoast Cash Desk and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- FreePlay Prizes are redeemable at Suncoast Rewards Desk and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- Should a prize be given away other than a cash prize and this prize is found to be damaged when won then Suncoast reserves the right to have this prize repaired at Suncoast’s cost or to replace the prize with a similar prize of similar value. The discretion on the choice of action with regards to the damaged prize lies with Suncoast
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner only within 15 days of the draw from the Guest Services Desk. Reasonable steps will be taken to contact the Prize Winner using contact details available on the Suncoast Patron Management System. Should the Prize Winner not be contactable, the prize may be forfeited.
- Prize Winners must be in possession of positive and acceptable form of identification when collecting prizes. Should the Participant not be in possession of an identity document, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Winner using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk and the Salon Privé desks upon request.