- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders (the “Participants”) and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional period will be from 01 January – 27 February 2021.
- Draw dates and times are listed below, any amendments will be communicated via the casino’s marketing mediums.
|Feb-22||Date||Draw Time||Draw Type|
|Friday||25-Feb||21h00||Gold Cash & Car Draw|
|Saturday||26-Feb||21h00||Platinum Cash & Car Draw|
|Sunday||27-Feb||21h00||Black Cash & Car Draw|
- The entry bin times will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Suncoast reserves the right to amend any dates/times of this promotion if deemed necessary, e.g.: points earning; entry bin times; draws. Any changes will be communicated to all participating patrons via marketing channels.
Ticket Earning (Entry Criteria):
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Suncoast Rewards card during the points earning period.
- Points earning will commence on 01 January 2021 at 08h00 and will continue till each draw day at the draw start time.
- Participants will be entitled to tickets, for the Weekly Cash Draws based on the following point criteria:
- Black 500 points
- Plat 200 points
- Gold 100 points
- Participants will be entitled to tickets, for the Tiered Car Draws based on the following point criteria:
- Black 1,000 points
- Plat 400 points
- Gold 200 points
- Tickets (Entries) are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Ticket earning is unlimited, however Participants may only win once per a draw. If a winner is selected more than once in a draw, a redraw will be done.
- Only points earned during the promotional points earning period before the draw, will be considered for the draw.
- The points earning criteria used and the entry bin that participants qualify for is determined by the participant’s card status on the day of the draw. The participant’s card status may change during the course of the promotion, if the guest has been upgraded or downgraded.
- All cardholders will receive a free ticket into the first Weekly Cash draw that they enter.
Draw Participation Process
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the eHosts, prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The entry bin times will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random electronic A Prize Reveal will take place immediately after winners are drawn in which a random selector will be used to determine the Prize Value awarded to each Winner.
- These draws will not be held publicly, as such Participants may not be present at the draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated or during the Prize Reveal. Winners selected will be announced via Facebook Live and will be notified via contact details listed on the Patron Management System.
- In the event that COVID restrictions allow a public draw, participants may be required to be present at the promotional draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated. Participants will be notified of such arrangement prior to the draw day via the casino’s communication channels. If a participant elects not to be present in person when the tickets are drawn, the participant may nominate another person (Nominee) who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the casino. This facility will be available from the time the entry bin opens till five minutes before each draw.
- At a public draw, Prize Winners who are present or Nominees will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of the winning ticket and/or Suncoast card belonging to the Prize Winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Should the Participant be in possession of only one of these verification requirements, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Participant using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation. Should the prize winner or Nominee not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- The prize breakdown per tier for the Weekly Cash Draws are as follows:
|1||R10,000+ R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP||R3,000 + R500 FP|
|2||R7,000+ R2,000 FP||R3,000 + R1,000 FP||R2,000 + R500 FP|
|3||R7,000+ R2,000 FP||R3,000 + R1,000 FP||R2,000 + R500 FP|
|4||R5,000 + R2,000 FP||R2,000 + R1,000 FP||R1,000 + R500 FP|
|5||R5,000 + R2,000 FP||R2,000 + R1,000 FP||R1,000 + R500 FP|
|6||R5,000 + R2,000 FP||R2,000 + R1,000 FP||R1,000 + R500 FP|
- The prize breakdown per tier for the Cash & Car Draws are as follows:
|1||Car Valued @ R575,000 + R2,000 FP||Car Valued @ Over R382,000 + R1,000 FP||Car @ R235000 + R500 FP|
|2||R25,000+ R2,000 FP||R15,000 + R1,000 FP||R5,000 + R500 FP|
|3||R20,000+ R2,000 FP||R10,000 + R1,000 FP||R4,000 + R500 FP|
|4||R15,000 + R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP||R2.000 + R500 FP|
|5||R10,000 + R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP||R2,000 + R500 FP|
|6||R10,000 + R2,000 FP||R5,000 + R1,000 FP+||R2,000 + R500 FP|
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of Cash Voucher and FreePlay. All prizes are not transferrable.
- Cash prizes are redeemable at Suncoast Cash Desk and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- FreePlay Prizes are redeemable at Suncoast Rewards Desk and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- Should a prize be given away other than a cash prize and this prize is found to be damaged when won then Suncoast reserves the right to have this prize repaired at Suncoast’s cost or to replace the prize with a similar prize of similar value. The discretion on the choice of action with regards to the damaged prize lies with Suncoast.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner only within 15 days of the draw from the Guest Services Desk, during casino trading hours. Reasonable steps will be taken to contact the Prize Winner using contact details available on the Suncoast Patron Management System. Should the Prize Winner not be contactable, the prize may be forfeited.
- Prize Winners must be in possession of positive and acceptable form of identification when collecting prizes. Should the Participant not be in possession of an identity document, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Winner using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk and the Salon Privé desks upon request .