Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional period commences from 08h00 on 23 March 2023 ending on 2 November 2023. Promotion days are every Thursday during this period at 12pm and 6pm.
Ticket Earning Criteria
- Participants must play Slots or Tables using a Suncoast Rewards Card to earn points and qualify for Super 9 entries.
- A Participants number of entries are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Participants will be entitled to tickets based on the following point’s criteria:
100 points = 1 entry ticket. Each participant is allowed a maximum of 5 entries per game session.
- Super 9 entries are earned a week prior from a Thursday 08h00 to the following Thursday 07h59 for the game sessions on that Thursday at 12pm & 6pm.
- Only points earned up until 07h59 on activation day will be considered for the games on that Thursday. Points earned from Thursday 08h00 onward on the promotion day are eligible for entry into the following week’s games within the promotional period (i.e. not games on that Thursday).
- Participants must choose 9 unique numbers between 0-36 per entry at any of the eHost terminals in order to participate in the promotion.
- Participants stand a chance to win the Progressive Jackpot starting from a base value of R5,000 CASH and accumulates by R1,000 per game session if not won.
- Participants must activate their entries into the promotion(s), on the day of the promotion(s) prior to the actual promotion(s) within the specified times during which time the entry bin is open. The opening and closing times for a session ticket/s will be as follows:
Printing of Super 9 Session Tickets
|Print Tickets From
| Print Tickets To
- A Random Number Selector will be used to generate winning numbers.
- Participants must match 9 numbers within or on the 18th unique number generated in order to win the Progressive Jackpot.
- The first participant/s to have all 9 of their numbers drawn and called-out within or on the 18th number drawn, and the participant/s shouts “SUPER 9”, this/these participant/ s will be declared the winner/s and will win the jackpot and the session will come to an end. If there is more than one winner the jackpot will be shared equally.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Super 9” on the last number called if all nine numbers on their ticket have been drawn.
- Should the winner not have positive identification on their person, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the winner to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
- Should participants not match 9 numbers within 18 unique numbers generated, the Hostess will continue to draw/generate numbers until there is a winner matching 9 numbers for a Consolation prize of R1, 500 CASH.
- Once a participant has been verified for the Jackpot OR Consolation prize, a 90 second countdown will be called by the MC for other participants to present themselves at the promotions area in order to claim their share of the cash prize.
- Should there be more than one winner for the Jackpot OR Consolation cash prize, the prize money shall be split equally among all winners that have presented themselves on time and been verified by the Promotions Team.
- No participant may attempt to claim a prize after the 90 seconds has lapsed.
- Participants must be present at the promotional area when the numbers are drawn/generated and the onus is upon the participant to check their selected unique ticket numbers against the numbers that have been generated in order to ascertain if a winning combination has been achieved. If a participant elects not to be present in person when winning numbers are drawn, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Service Desk.
- Should there be NO Jackpot winner on the last game session of the promotion the promotions team will continue to generate winning numbers until a guest/s win a Super 9 combination. This means that there will be no Consolation Jackpot of R1,500 instead the Main Jackpot will be paid out.
- If there is more than 1 Jackpot winner, the final Jackpot prize pool will be split equally between the number of winners at that session who win Super 9 simultaneously. The equal amount split to each winner will be rounded off to the nearest whole number.
- The Marketing Verification Team will validate each ticket before each participant is announced as a winner.
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of Cash Vouchers redeemable at any Suncoast Cashdesk. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner. Should the prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details on the Patron Management System or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize from the Guest Services Desk.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing from the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request or