1. Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotion.
2. This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders (the “Participants”) and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional period commences on 27 November 2020 at 08h00 and ends on 25 December 2020 at 21h00.
4. Draw Dates and times will be advertised via Suncoast Communication Channels
Ticket Earning (Entry Criteria):
5. Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Suncoast Rewards card during the points earning period.
6. Points earning for each draw date will be independent, as per details below:
|Draw Date||Points Earning Commences||Points Earning Ends|
|04-Dec||27 November 2020 at 08h00||03 December 2020 at 23h30|
|11-Dec||04 December 2020 at 08h00||10 December 2020 at 23h30|
|25-Dec||11 December 2020 at 08h00||Casino closing time* on 23 December 2020|
7. Participants will be entitled to tickets based on the following points criteria.
|Tier||Points per 1 Ticket|
|Black, Gold & Platinum||300|
8. Tickets (Entries) are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
9. Ticket earning is unlimited, however Participants may only win once per draw. Should a winner be drawn more than once, a redraw will take place.
10. All Active Suncoast Cardholders from 01 January – 30 November 2020 will receive ONE complimentary ticket into each draw.
Draw Participation Process
11. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the eHosts prior to the actual draw(s), within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The entry bins for this promotion will open as follows:
|Draw Date||Entry Bins Open||Entry Bins Close|
|04-Dec||04 December 2020 at 08h00||04 December 2020 at 21h00|
|11-Dec||11 December 2020 at 08h00||11 December 2020 at 21h00|
|25-Dec||24 December 2020 at 12h00||25 December 2020 at 21h00|
12. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.These all tier combined draws will not be held publicly, as such Participants do not need to be present at the draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated.
13. Suncoast reserves the right to amend the draw date/time if deemed necessary as a result of changing state of disaster regulations.
14. Prize Winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw and will be announced via the Complex AV System and via Facebook Live. Prizes may be collected within the hour of completing the draw. All Winners will be notified telephonically via contact details listed on the Patron Management System
15. A Prize Reveal will take place immediately after winners are drawn in which a random selector will be used to determine the Prize Value awarded to each Winner. Winners are not required to be present at these Prize Reveals.
16. The prize breakdown for each draw, is as follows:
o VW Polo Vivo Hatch 1.4 Trendline
o R8,000 cash
o R4,000 cash
o R4,000 cash
o R2,000 cash
o R2,000 cash
17. Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of cash vouchers redeemable at Suncoast Cash Desks, except for the respective Car draw main prizes. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
18. The vehicles advertised and on display at Suncoast are the actual vehicles that will be awarded to the winners.
19. Should the winner decide to sell the car to the dealership instead of taking the actual car then that transaction is between the winner and the dealership. The dealership will advise on delivery date. The dealership’s Terms and Conditions apply.
20. Should a prize be given away other than a cash prize and this prize is found to be damaged when won then Suncoast reserves the right to have this prize repaired at Suncoast’s cost or to replace the prize with a similar prize of similar value. The discretion on the choice of action with regards to the damaged prize lies with Suncoast.
21. The Prize Winner must claim the prize at the casino within fifteen (15) days of the draw. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
22. Prize Winners must be in possession of positive and acceptable form of identification when collecting prizes. Should the Participant not be in possession of an identity document, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Winner using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
23. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
24. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
25. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
26. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
27. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
28. Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk and the Salon Privé desks upon request.