1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order or who is self-excluded or who fall into category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. This promotion is open to Suncoast Black Rewards cardholders only.
5. Suncoast reserves the right to amend any dates/times of this promotion if deemed necessary, eg: points earning; entry bin closing; draws. Any changes will be communicated to all participating guests via marketing channels.
6. Guests will need to play Slots and/or Tables with their Suncoast Rewards card, to earn points to get onto the leader board to qualify for the respective draws. Points may be earned whilst playing on any of the gaming floors.
7. The promotion qualifying period will be from 27 December 2021 at 08h00 until 4 March 2022 at 07h59.
8. Total points across game types will not be combined and utilised in awarding number of tickets nor a position on the leader boards. Points earned by guests playing Slots will count towards a position on the Slots leader board. Points earned by guests playing Tables will count towards a position on the Tables leader board.
9. There will be three (3) draws on the following dates:
- 5 March 2022 at 21h00
- 9 March 2022 at 21h10
- 12 March 2022 at 21h10
10. The top points earners (1-7 Slots Players and 1-3 Tables Players) during the promotional qualifying period will be invited to attend the draw on 5 March 2022. All ten (10) eligible and qualifying patrons will be automatically entered into the draw and therefore don’t require any form of printed ticket.
11. For the draw on 5 March 2022, the 10 qualifiers names will be called out individually by way of traditional draw to determine the order in which patrons choose the prize reveal devices.
12. The top points earners (8-72 Slots Players and 4-28 Tables Players) during the promotional qualifying period will be invited to attend the draw on 9 March 2022. For every 20,000 points earned between 27 December 2021 at 08h00 and 8 March at 07h59, qualifying patrons will receive one entry ticket into the draw bin on 9 March 2022. Ticket earning is unlimited.
13. The top points earners (73-372 Slots Players and 29-128 Tables Players) during the promotional qualifying period will be invited to attend the draw on 12 March 2022. Patrons who qualified for the draw on 9 March 2022 and were not deemed winners at the draw, will also be eligible to enter the draw on 12 March 2022. For every 20,000 points earned between 27 December 2021 at 08h00 and 11 March 2022 at 07h59, qualifying patrons will receive one entry ticket into the draw bin on 12 March 2022. Ticket earning is unlimited.
14. For the draws on 9 March 2022 and 12 March 2022, prize winners will be selected by way of random manual draw.
15. Qualifying participants shall be required to obtain their physical draw ticket/s from the eHost machine on the day of the draw.
· Ticket Printing begins : 09h00
· Ticket Printing closes : 21h00
· Entry Bins Close : 21h05
· Draw begins : 21h10
16. Qualifiers must then insert their physical draw tickets in the Tombola situated at the Salon Privé on the day of the draw from 09h00 until 19h05 into the correct respective tombola (Slots or Tables).
17. The onus lies with the participant to ensure that their entries are placed in the correct tombola. Any tickets drawn that are found to be in the incorrect tombola will be disqualified.
18. There will be 6 tickets drawn on the night; 4 tickets from the Slots Tombola, and 2 tickets from the Tables Tombola.
19. Only one ticket may be validated per person, per tombola i.e. a person may not be drawn more than once from a Tombola (Slots and Tables).
20. Should any person have tickets in both the Slots and Tables tombola, they may be validated once from each tombola i.e. one ticket from the Slots tombola and one ticket from Tables tombola.
21. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration and points are not transferrable.
22. Participants must be present at the promotional draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated and the onus is upon the participant to check their selected unique ticket numbers against the numbers that have been generated in order to ascertain they are a winner. If a participant elects not to be present in person when the tickets are drawn, the participant may nominate another person (Nominee) who has been duly authorized in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Salon Privé Desk. This facility will be available from the time the entry bin opens till five minutes before each draw.
23. Prize Winners who are present or Nominees will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of the winning ticket and/or Suncoast card belonging to the Prize Winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Should the Participant be in possession of only one of these verification requirements, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Participant using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
24. Should the prize winner or Nominee not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
25. In the event that COVID restrictions prevent a public draw, participants may not be required to be present at the promotional draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated. Winners will be drawn and announced in the Privé by the MC. Winners will also be contacted telephonically to be notified and invited to the Prize Reveal. Winners will be notified via contact details listed on the Patron Management System. Participants will be notified of such arrangement prior to the draw day via the casino’s communication channels.
26. Should a verified winner/proxy not be able to attend the Prize Reveal, a volunteer (hostess) will select a prize on their behalf using a random number generator.
27. Cash prize winners will receive a prize letter which is redeemable at any Suncoast Cash desk.
28. A monthly prize pool of R200, 000 cash will be awarded to the Top (7) seven Slots Players and Top (3) three Tables players during two separate earning periods during the promotional period.
a. Earning Period 1 – 27 December, 08h00 to 28 January, 07h59
b. Earning Period 2 – 28 January, 08h00 to 4 March 2022. 07h59
29. The prize breakdown for the draw on 5 March 2022, is as follows:
1. Ford Ranger Raptor 2 , 0l Bi Turbo D Cab + R50,000 FreePlay
2. R 100,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
3. R 90,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
4. R 80,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
5. R 70,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
6. R 60,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
7. R 50,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
8. R 50,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
9. R 50,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
10. R 50,000 Cash + R50,000 FreePlay
30. The prize breakdown for the draw on 9 March 2022, is as follows:
1. Ford Ranger 2,0 Bi Turbo D Cab Stormtrak
2. R 40,000.00 cash
3. R 25,000.00 cash
4. R 20,000.00 cash
5. R 15,000.00 cash
6. R 15,000.00 cash
31. The cash prize breakdown for the draw on 12 March 2022, is as follows:
a. R200,000 cash
b. R20,000 cash
c. R15,000 cash
d. R10,000 cash
e. R10,000 cash
f. R10,000 cash
32. The vehicles advertised and on display at Suncoast are the actual vehicles that will be awarded to the respective winners.
33. Should the winner decide to sell the car to the dealership instead of taking the actual car that transaction is between the winner and the dealership.
34. The dealership will advise on delivery date and the dealership’s terms and conditions apply.
35. Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner as the case may be within fifteen (15) days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
36. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
37. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
38. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
39. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
40. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
41. Should a prize be given away other than a cash prize and this prize is found to be damaged when won then Suncoast reserves the right to have this prize repaired at Suncoast’s cost or to replace the prize with a similar prize of similar value. The discretion on the choice of action with regards to the damaged prize lies with Suncoast.
42. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
43. Copies of these rules are available at the Salon Privé Desk upon request.