1. No person under 18 years is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders who are actively playing Slots on the Smoking Casino Floor and Non-Smoking Casino Floors (excluding the Salon Privé and Private rooms) with their Suncoast Rewards cards.
5. Suncoast reserves the right to amend the draw date/time if deemed necessary as a result of changing state of disaster regulations.
6. The promotion will take place on Thursdays as specified on Complex POS and direct communication to guests.
7. The activation will start 15h00 on each activation day and will continue till 19h00 or until the entire prize pool of R30,000 Cash is won, whichever happens sooner.
8. RAPS (Random Active Player Selection) software will be utilized to generate winners during the activation times for Slots and Tables players.
9. A generated and verified winner at a Slot machine or Table will receive a prize in the form of a R2,000 (Two thousand rands) in a sealed Suncoast envelope.
10. Prize Winners must be in possession of positive and acceptable form of identification when collecting prizes. Should the Participant not be in possession of an identity document, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Winner using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
11. Prize winners have 15 days to redeem their prizes at the Guest Services Desk. A valid form of identification will be required when redeeming prizes.
12. Prizes cannot be exchanged for freeplay, transferred or any other form of consideration.
13. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
14. Any person transgressing, the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
15. Every participant in the promotion will be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
16. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
17. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
18. Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request.