Suncoast has a new summer holiday activity! Experience Durban’s promenade on a cart or bicycle this holiday with friends and family! Find them on the grass outside Suncoast Wimpy.
Carts: Single seater – R90 per hour 2 seater – R150 per hour 4 seater – R200 per hour
Bikes: R60 per hour R90 for 2 hours R120 for 3 hours
Vintage Bike Hire: R100 per hour R150 for 2 hours
- The bikes and carts are cleaned after every use. Selected surfaces of each used bike are disinfected with a 70% alcohol solution (with the recommended minimum disinfectant dwell time of 5 minutes) before being made available to be ridden again. These surfaces include hand grips, brake levers, shift levers, and button pads on displays (E-Bikes).
- An analogous disinfection is applied to all accessories (after each use): these include helmets, locks, and child seats.
- On top of the above measures to sterilize the equipment, we offer single-use gloves and sealed packages of helmet liners to any who require the extra precaution.
- All social distancing measures are in practice and sanitizing protocols for the usage of pens and other materials.
- Staff are well protected and ensure their masks are worn and sanitizers are used as often as possible.
- Daily disinfection of shared-use surfaces
- PPE checklists in place for staff and guests.
- The area is pest free and services are carried out.
- Staff and guests undergo temperature checks and a relevant disclaimer is filled out.
- There is an appointed covid compliance officer overlooking the entire operation daily.